CCNA HUB is a serious publication of all things related to CCNA, Network, Linux, Systems, and Apps such WordPress. We are a resource site that provides quality tips, and tools when you need to enhance your Network, CCNA, System, Linux, or Apps such WordPress knowledge and experience.
One of the ways to improve this collective resource is having interaction within the site through the use of comments. In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM. While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
How to get Support for a Problem? – If you have a general question directly regarding a tip, hack, tutorial, course that we posted, please post a comment in the post. If your question is specific regarding your site then you should use our Contact Form or the Forum. Comment area is not the best place to ask a question that is not related to the post. You should ask the question using our forum or Contact form. If your comment contains personal information, or have a personal question specific to your site or server, we will delete your comment and use your email to contact you regarding the question.
How to Properly Ask for Support and Get it
What to Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear – If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period (1 business day), and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, please contact us using the contact us form.
- Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nick name for commenting. Comments using keywords such as “Web Design Company” or similar will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
- Valid Email – Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. Email addresses that look like SPAM will be flagged as SPAM.
- Language and Manners – This blog is written in English, so leave your comments in English. CCNA HUB is a “family friendly site” therefore any comment that includes offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by our editorial staff will be edited or deleted. This is a friendly community, so play it NICE.
- Add Value – A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. All SPAM comments will be deleted because they do not add value to the site.
- Limit Links – We love resources as they can be really helpful sometimes, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality, we must limit links on the comments. Do not add more than two links in the comment. If you do so, your comment will be added for further review. DO NOT sign your comments with a backlink to your site. They will be removed.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted – In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- All Rights Reserved – CCNA HUB Editorial Staff reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless – All comments within CCNA HUB are the responsibility of the commenter, not the editorial staff of CCNA HUB. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold CCNA HUB, all subsidiaries of CCNA HUB, and all representatives of CCNA HUB harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact CCNA HUB using the contact us form.